Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 October 2010

OCA BLOGGER OF THE WEEK!

Great news! I received an emaiil from Gareth at OCA informing me that this blog had been chosen as
Blog of the Week and after only one day I've doubled my followers to a mighty six and passed the thousand hit mark, just shows the power of OCA...
Blow that trumpet.....

Blog of the Week: Rob’s Learning Blog


September 29, 2010

By Gareth

Blog of the week this month is Rob’s Learning Blog. It is one of the first illustration learning logs I have seen – the course was only introduced this year, but has has exceeded expectations in terms of enrolments. I was struck not just by the quality of the drawing but also by the effort is putting into the research for his course. Enjoy.


3 Responses to “ Blog of the Week: Rob’s Learning Blog ”

Eileen on October 1, 2010 at 7:21 pm

It’s a great blog – well worth checking out.

mp governale on October 1, 2010 at 9:00 pm

‘has exceeded expectations in terms of enrolments’, I was hesitating between 2 courses. Marion from About.com Painting suggested that I looked at Rob’s learning blog – and that made my decision easier. I’ve been on the Illustration course with OCA since September. Thanks Rob or is it Bert?.

Rachel on October 2, 2010 at 8:58 am

What an inspiring blog, as a fellow blogger I am now following Robs Learning Blog and look forward to seeing more of his work, well done!!! Rachel x



No comments:

Post a Comment