Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Exercise - Image development - final image.

I decided to improve on my previous efforts by adding some texture in the shape of a 'sack-cloth' material which I blended into the background. I thought the colour and texture of this really went well with the photograph, especially with the grainy quality of the image. I then added some colour and more texture with the striping and then finished off with the text.. The last task was to make his face more visible wth the use of the old magic eraser, (it really was'nt as easy as I am making this sound, for me at least), and envolves many hours of frustration but without wishing to sound smug, I'm quite pleased with the result.

Finished image.

No comments:

Post a Comment